Come along to a spectacular day of walking and cycling activities to celebrate the recent opening of the completed ‘Bridge to Nowhere’ and the grand finale of Pedal On UK.
At this free festival you can enjoy a whole range of pedal-powered fun and family entertainment throughout the day, including:
- The Air Bag – the softest, safest place to hone your bike tricks
- Rollapaluza roller racing brought to you by Specialized
- free Dr Bike check ups by The Bike Station
- a traditional Victorian carousel
- pedal-powered cinema and smoothie bike
- fun workshops and activities for children
- guided bike rides by The Bike Station
- walking, cycling and other information stalls
- music, entertainment and much more.
Guided bike rides
The Bike Station will be organising free guided bike rides from Kelvingrove Park to the new walking and cycling bridge in Anderston.
This event is part of a UK-wide series of events celebrating walking and cycling. The event is aimed at anyone who wants to find out more about walking and cycling for their everyday journeys, for health, the environment or financial reasons. It will have activities and information for children, families and commuters.
Find out more: www.sustrans.org.uk/events/pedal-uk-glasgow