WinACC's Renewable Energy Action Group met on 8 May 2013 and set out their priorities for the next six months. The top priorities were:
- Campaigning for wind power
- Putting pressure on WCC and the Environment Agency to tackle the methane emissions from Funtley landfill site
- Pressing for district heating infrastructure to be built into new developments such as Barton Farm and Pitt Manor.
- Publicising government funding for renewable heat.
- Campaigning for more renewable energy in Winchester.
To find out more about the group, contact email@example.com.