We will adapt a role to match what you want to do, but what we need most is someone to help us raise funding from our supporters and local business. Examples of other intern roles are:
Events - plan, organise, advertise, and run workshops and meetings on climate change topics.
Digital media - keep WinACC’s website and Facebook up-to-date.
Energy-saving/community engagement - help local groups to support people to cut the carbon footprint of their home.
Fundraising - encourage people to give regular donations, keep the donor data-base up-to-date, make donors feel valued.
Membership – keep records up-to-date, handle enquiries, recruit new readers to our newsletter.
- at least 200 hours altogether, spread over 1 to 6 months
- willingness to use computers
- enthusiasm for what WinACC aims to do
- that you live close to and ideally in Winchester district
- excellent experience for your CV
- a varied selection of roles, tailored to your interests
- free places on our training events
- friendly people to work with
- flexibility about the hours
- and we pay for your lunch and expenses such as travel