Our Winter 2017/18 Bulletin is out … with a special feature on e-mobility and highlighting the great Scottish government decision to double active travel investment to £15 per person. And, of course, there’s much more … read on!! …
Spokes Bulletin 129 is on its way to Spokes members, to 1200 decision-makers across Scotland* and to a further 10,000 other interested individuals through bike shops, libraries and so on throughout Edinburgh, Lothian and beyond.
*including all 129 Scottish MSPs, all 132 Edinburgh+Lothians councillors, transport consultants, health officials, etc, etc.
You can also download a pdf of Bulletin 129 on our Spokes Bulletin page.
Articles & pictures in B129 include [with links to relevant tweets – please retweet! – and/or more info] …
- Scottish cycling investment doubled!!
- Edinburgh wins £m’s CL+ cash for Meadows-GeorgeSt & West Edinburgh
- E-Mobility feature – articles, adverts, local suppliers
- Competition results & winners – ‘Low cost ideas’
- Edinburgh cycling development
- Tramline safety measures
- Leith Walk 2-stage turn & bus stop bypass
- Transport Scotland – taking cycling more seriously?
- Sheriffhall roundabout – hopeful signs
- Union Canal towpath study
- ??Dedicated carriages for bikes etc on Highlands rural routes
- And in the printed Bulletin … SEStran supplement
- And in your mailing if you are a Spokes member…
Everyone joining Spokes in the next few weeks will be posted the above inserts along with the new Bulletin.
Having more members helps us – and we hope to help you in return by keeping you in touch with what’s happening and what you can do about it! You’ll get a roughly-monthly email in addition to the thrice-yearly Bulletin.
We have spares of the new Bulletin for bike leafleting at workplaces, shops etc – let us know if you could use a supply. Many Spokes members take a regular supply of each issue for their local workplace, shops or other useful destinations.