Spokes Bulletin 130 is on its way to Spokes members, to 1200 decision-makers across Scotland* and to a further 10,000 other interested individuals through bike shops, libraries and so on throughout Edinburgh, Lothian and beyond.
*including all 129 Scottish MSPs, all 132 Edinburgh+Lothians councillors, transport consultants, health officials, etc, etc.
You can find pdfs of this and earlier Bulletins on our Spokes Bulletin page.
Articles & pictures in B130 include [with links to some relevant tweets – please retweet! – and/or more info] …
- Cycling & the Tram Extension – a major 2018 issue and the subject of our forthcoming #SpokesMtg
- Picardy Place/ Leith Walk/ Leith St – what & why
- City Centre ‘Transformation’
- Spokes 40th anniversary ‘school photo’ & decadal displays
- Outcomes from our ‘Low cost ideas’ competition
- Delays – Edinburgh [stop press]
- Delays – Scot Govt – including bike sheds/ trunk road cycling
- ScotRail – dedicated bike carriages likely for Highland rural lines
- And in the printed Bulletin – Shops Bike Parking guide [see below] – use this to encourage your local shop/supermarket to install quality parking – we can supply printed copies of the Guide
- And in your mailing if you are a Spokes member…
HOW YOU CAN HELP SPOKES
- Having more members helps us – and we hope to help you in return by keeping you in touch with what’s happening and what you can do about it! You’ll get a roughly-monthly email in addition to the thrice-yearly Bulletin.
- We have spares of the new Bulletin for bike leafleting at workplaces, shops etc – let us know if you could use a supply. Many Spokes members take a regular supply of each issue for their local workplace, shops or other useful destinations.
- Please retweet our tweet about the new Bulletin.